One of the problems that users of HP envy 4520 printers face is the failure of color printing, as it often happens that their documents are printed in low quality or completely blank. It also happens that documents with color images are printed continuously only in black and white, even if there is ink in the printer.
HP is a top brand that introduces various electronic products to the world at a reasonable cost that anyone can purchase. Printers are one of the products they introduced that provide high-quality printing at high speeds. When you make a purchase of printer and set it to start printing, faxing, or scanning then at some point, your HP envy 4520 may only print in black and white and doesn’t print in color as expected.
Why HP Printer Not Printing Color In Windows 10 ?
- Because of the HP printer cartridges are empty/running low.
- If cartridges and print heads get dirty.
- Cartridges and papers are faulty or incompatible.
- Printer settings is not correct.
- Color printing is disabled.
- Working of printer driver is not properly.
Troubleshooting HP Envy 4520 does not print in color :
- This one is easy to go for, first remove the pre-installed drivers of your HP Envy 4520 from your computer.
- Uninstall all the drivers from your control panel of your Windows.
- Press Window+R on the Keyboard and your run window box will appear.
- Here type in the Run search box printui.exe/ s and the select ok and then click.
- Now, select the drivers tab and click.
- Under the driver tab delete any printer driver if available, and then press Ok to move forward.
- Re-open your control panel and select Driver and Printers and then add a Printer option from there.
- After selecting and clicking Add a Printer you need to select Choose a device or Printer and then click on it.
- If your printer isn’t listed select on the option the printer I want isn’t listed and then click on it.
- After it you will find an option to add your printer.
- You should select the option Add a printer using TCP/IP address.
- Enter the valid IP address (192.168.05 or10.0.0.45) of your HP Envy 4520 printer here and then select and click Next button.
- Once you enter valid IP address it will automatically start installing your printer basic drivers and will help you to overcome HP envy 4520 not printing correctly.