The HP Deskjet 3050 printer is an advanced printing device, which is considered the best device of Deskjet series launched by HP. This printer device is all- in- one printer, which can be easily accessed from your computer system over Wi-Fi network or USB network. If you’re using this printing machine and want to connect it to Wi-Fi network, you should follow below detailed steps HP Deskjet 3050 connect to Wi-Fi procedure in the appropriate ways.
how to setup a hp deskjet 3050 wireless printer :
- Initially, you need to switch on your printer.
- You need to connect the wireless network to the computer system that is to be connected to the printing device.
- Then hold the WPS option on the control panel of a printing device for a short period to allow the WPS push mode in the right ways.
- Next, you need to select network button and Wi-Fi protected setup button correctly.
- Press start copy black button and then press the wireless button on the control panel.
- At last enter the WPS pin in the configuration utility or software of preferred router.
Thus, you can complete setup wizard in the simple ways. In the case of mac, you may write us for the assistance.
Detailed process of connecting HP DeskJet 3050 J10 to Wi-Fi
- Primarily, you need to turn on your printing device until the warm-up time is completed.
- It also support HP auto wireless connect feature. You can use this feature for connecting the printer to your preferred gadgets without the help of wire or network verification.
- Next complete downloading and installing process of the latest printer driver and complete the display prompts message on the installer to finish the setup process in the right ways.
- Users have to choose a connection type on the time of installer is prompted, and choose “Yes” button “send my wireless settings to the printer device” button.
- Wireless setup wizard feature can be used for connecting the wireless network to the printing machine. It is very important for you to note down your network’s name and security password. On the control panel of the device, you should open the network menu and choose wireless option.
- A list of wireless networks will be shown on the control panel. You should choose the name of the network from the displayed list. Try to keep WAP or WEP key button if prompted rightly.
- After that, the wireless network will be connected to the printing device correctly. You can try another technical method is Wi-Fi protected setup method. In the last, it can be performed by PIN and WPS pin button method.
- The WPS push button technique requires a router that perfectly features a WPS button. On your preferred printing device, you need to click on WPS button correctly.
- Next, you need to wait for a few seconds, and press WPS option on the control panel. The printer device will connect to Wi-Fi network in the right ways. To complete PIN method, you need to press on Wireless option and select the start copy black button on the right control panel.
- After that, you need to enter the WPS pin the configuration software or utility for the wireless router. Wait for a few minutes, Wi-Fi network is getting connected to the printing device in the right ways. Thus, you can easily connect your printer to Wi-Fi network in the appropriate ways. Now, you have successfully connected the printer to Wi-Fi network. Now, You can use your printer to print the documents.
After following the above instructions, if you’re not able to set up your printing device to wireless network or facing any kind of technical issues, while applying this method, you can connect with our live technical experts for the technical assistance. Live phone, char or email support services are available for you anytime, whenever you have any issues.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Question : How do I find WPS Pin?
Answer : Follow the below steps for the instructions
- Turn on your printer.
- Go to the control panel of your printer.
- Set off the “setting” button just by pressing on the wireless option.
- Next, you need to hit on Wi-Fi protected setup button.
- You need to chase the prompts message displaying on the screen carefully.
- After that, you need to hit on “PIN” button when a PIN displays on the menu.
- When you hit on it, you will find a WPS pin correctly.
- Therefore, you can get WPS pin on your preferred HP printer and make the right usage of it for setting up the connection in the right ways.
Question : From where can I get the printer drivers?
Answer : If you don’t have the disc, you can normally download the printer drivers on the official website of manufacturers. Sometimes, the printer drivers are found under the section of “downloads” or “drivers” on your printing device’s manufacturer website. You need to download the printer driver and after that, you need to make the double click to run the printer driver file.
Question : How do I connect my ipad with the Printer?
Answer– Power up your printing device and then open a standard Ipad app correctly. Hit on “share “button and choose “print” button. Hit on “Select printer” button and hit on your Airprint-enabled wireless printer in the available printer devices list. Now, you are ready to print the documents from your printing device through your device.
Question : How do I setup my android phone with the printer?
Answer– Initially, you need to open your mobile application and hit on settings button. You need to choose the printing device listed under Wi-Fi printer section. Now, you can print from your printing device