If you are getting an “Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1″ and don’t know how to fix then check this blog for the solution. Epson is a Japanese company. It is one of the reputed names for designing a printer and its peripherals. From the day when it was founded i.e in the year 1942, the company keeps on introducing its model (after a regular period of time). With this, the user has a choice to go for its improved and latest version. In the recent past, the company has also announced one of its printer models with WF-3540. Although the device has great features, it can never be error-free. Guys, don’t get upset because of these tech-quirks tend to occur as the time passes. One of them is an Oxf1 error code that is generally seen by users. It represents corrupt registry entry on the device. Also, the error arises when a print head is not able to read the printing command given by the user. If you are among them and facing the same trouble, then the following tricks will help you. Remedies described here are suggested and approved by the team of Epson Printer help. You must try this one. Before proceeding, have a quick look at the reason.
You May Also Read : Fix Lexmark Printer Offline Issue On Windows 10
Why I am Getting Epson Error Code Oxf1 :
- ActiveX errors
- Registry errors
- Hardware / RAM issues
- Power fluctuations
- Fragmented files
- Scan Mechanism jam
How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code OXF1 In Windows ?
SOLUTION 1: RESTART YOUR DEVICE:
Before you move to any of the steps, make sure that your device is restarted completely. For the proper restart, check out these points:
- First, unplug all the power chords
- Wait for a couple of seconds
- Then, plug in all the wires and cables
- Now, restart your device and try for a test printout
- If the error still exists, switch to our next remedy.
SOLUTION 2: PERFORM PHYSICAL INSPECTION:
The presence of foreign substances may also responsible for the interruption in your printer. By eliminating it, the error can be settled. Here’s how you can do this:
- First, open the lid that is over the glass
- Look whether there is any foreign particle or not
- If any found, please remove it. Be careful that no harm occurs to adjacent hardware
- Now, go for a test printout
- If not satisfied with this method, go for the next one.
SOLUTION 3: RESET YOUR PRINTER:
It could also be the finest option to tackle this error. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, unplug the power
- Now, wait for the next few minutes
- After then, press and hold the Power button for at least 1 minute
- Plug the power chords back into your device and hold it for another 60 seconds
- Now, go for a test printout
SOLUTION 4: REINSTALLATION OF CARTRIDGES:
As recommended by our experts, this method is also very useful. To do this, go with steps given beneath:
- First, turn OFF your printer
- Now, unplug all the power cables
- After then, lift the lid of your printing machine
- Next, remove the installed cartridges
- Wait for a few moments and then you have to reinstall the cartridges
- Now, it’s time to restart the device
- At last, try to take a test printout.
Conclusion: After following the above steps if you are unable to fix Epson Error Code OXF1 then the last but not least option would be to contact official Epson Printer Support. They will assist you regarding this error.